This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Runescape's official forums and principles

Runescape's official forums and principles 4 years 6 months ago #122825

• rsgoldsale
Old School Runescape might only have about 25,000 players at any given instant - barely a scratch on the numbers it used to reach in 2006 - but its players have known the OSRS gold for years. They have decade-old friendships , they know the best way to hang out, how to interact and almost every talking point the game and its particular history has ever produced. They ramble beyond each other without laughing, don't all throw at the very same spots for no reason or attend pretend parties in vacant attics... they simply get on with enjoying the match.

Runescape is best experienced as a never-ending RPG. You will find online adventures to be had there, but the ones I played were structured and curated than anything in Old School Runescape. My memories of Runescape in 2006 entirely revolve around interacting with others. I was scammed or lured into PvP zones and killed almost daily since I had been promised some talent from a top level player, but as frequently as gamers exploited my ignorance that there were also countless times that they provided to help me, taking me under their wing in testing boss fights or giving me free gear.

Jagex spent trying to smooth out the rough cheap RS gold edges of Runescape's online interactions to help noobs like me. They created the massive, sprawling Stronghold of Security and stuffed it with exceptional rewards just to educate players about internet security, they eliminated free trade to stop new players getting duped into unfair deals, and made it so players can only lose a little bit of loot upon perishing at the Wilderness.

The current model of Runescape was essentially made for me. But while I liked spending a few days bumbling around its own world and revelling in its apparent familiarity, it has done nothing to fulfill the Runescape craving that brought me there in the first location.A return to classic PC game Runescape after 11 years
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds